Seniors: Class of 2022

FAQ by topic

We will continue to update this page as we receive more information.

Questions are categorized by topic.


The majority of seniors and family in a recent survey said they preferred to hold traditional in-person graduation ceremonies. The district is currently planning for these to take place outdoors at District Stadium near the Battle Ground High School campus. Students will be able to have at least four guests in attendance, using a ticketing system to reserve seats (details to come). Other health and safety measures, such as physical distancing, will still be required. Schools will provide further details in the coming weeks. Graduation schedules will remain as follows:

  • Battle Ground High School – June 10 – 7 p.m.
  • CAM Academy – June 11 – 7 p.m.
  • Prairie High School – June 9 – 7 p.m.
  • River HomeLink – June 11 – 11 a.m.
  • Summit View High School – June 11 – 3 p.m.

Current plans are for in-person graduation ceremonies held outdoors at District Stadium near Battle Ground High School. 

Further information will be sent to students and families in the coming weeks.

Caps and gowns ordered through will be delivered to Summit View. You will be contacted when your order is ready for pickup.

Summit View has a small amount of caps and gowns available for students to borrow. This is on a first come, first serve basis. When a student has completed their coursework, they can request to borrow a gown. If borrowing a cap and gown, a tassel will need to be purchased.

The last day for Seniors to finish classes and participate in the graduation ceremony is June 10th. All fines/fees must be paid, chromebooks, textbooks and any other borrowed materials must be returned in order to receive your diploma.

Graduation Requirements

Yes. If you believe you have already satisfied all diploma requirements for graduation and wish to graduate early, please contact your counselor or principal.

Policy 2418 allows for a waiver of up to two flexible credits due to extenuating circumstances. Emergency resolution D-21 also provides the ability for students to waive additional credit and/or their Graduation Pathway.  Students can ask their counselor about the possibilities of these options.

There is still time to raise your grade in these classes, and we encourage you to work with your teacher. We encourage you to talk with your counselor about waiver options.

Students should reach out to their counselors to ensure that they have a plan for obtaining these credits and getting them completed in a timely manner.

We encourage you to contact your counselor to see what support we can give you. There are community resources available. For students who need it, there may be a waiver for elective credit that could be used to meet credit requirements or credit that can be issued for work experience that meets certain requirements.

Consult with your school counselor regarding the waiver of PE.

​Students who earned World Language Competency credits will see those credits placed on their transcripts. The district is working with OSPI regarding the Seal of Biliteracy because one of the required components is testing proficiently on the ELA SBA. Once a decision has been made about this, information will be sent to high school counselors and the information will be added to this document.

Yes, you should continue to complete your coursework. A waiver may be applied if you qualify. See your counselor.

There are multiple options for meeting the graduation pathway requirement. Counselors have been working with individual students who have not yet met this requirement. Students are encouraged to connect with their counselors if they have additional questions about this requirement.  An emergency waiver may be used in some cases.

There are only a few more testing dates scheduled for this school year.  Graduation Pathways can be waived if students were waiting for this test to meet a Graduation Pathway.

Seniors who have not completed their HSBP requirements can log in to their accounts and finalize requirements for graduation.  

For more information: contact Barbara Ferguson (Career Guidance Technician).

CTE and Dual Credit

In order to receive college credit, students currently enrolled in these courses must continue their learning to meet the objectives/outcomes of the class and obtain a B or better grade.

College and Career

To request an official transcript, please send an email to, with instructions on where you would like the official transcript sent.

Yes! Our Counselor is available and standing by to assist students with questions and concerns regarding their post-high school plans.

High Schools are combining efforts for virtual college visits hosted by colleges and universities. The college reps send virtual links to share with students. These visits are happening on Wednesdays. All students and families are invited to attend.


icon 11104 NE 149th Street,
Brush Prairie, WA 98606

icon P.O. Box 200
Battle Ground, WA 98604

icon(360) 885-5331


Read Our Newsletter